Offset printing produces the most consistent, high quality image. But great results are only acheived by a skilled craftsman using good quality equipment. Unlike many budget printers, we use only the best German-made Heidelberg offset presses.
Advantages of offset printing:
- Sharp, clean lines
- More economical for largers runs – the more you print the less you pay per page
- Greater choice of papers than digital
- Ability to add details that enhance your product – ie: embossing, raised ink, varnishes
Acorn Graphics operates state-of-the-art Xerox digital technology that delivers a full-colour look and feel comparable to offset printing.
Advantages of digital printing:
- Faster turn around times
- Reduced cost of smallers runs
- Ability to change text and graphics on each peice (Variable Data Printing)
The small details make your material stand out. We have a wide range of ways to give your product a distinguishing edge. Rounded corners, coil binding, raised lettering and foiling are just a few options.
Design & IT Capacity
Our designers will breath life into your imagination. With more than a decade of experience and industry-leading software, we will work with you to create professional, eye-catching projects at a fraction of the cost of conventional design agencies.
- Mac & PC platforms
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Customer Portals
- Reproduce most graphics for clients who don’t have electronic files available
- Archive all files - making changes and repeat work easy and cost effective