Acorn Printing pushing the boundaries of DIGITAL PRINT with the Xerox® Iridesse® Production Press
Acorn operates state-of-the-art Xerox® Iridesse™ Production Press. Meet the world’s first inline, six-color digital platform that delivers breathtaking image quality, jaw-dropping spot embellishments and stunning metallic hues — in a single pass. This press combines stunning CMYK imagery with up to two Specialty Dry Inks in a single pass – Gold, Silver, White, or Clear – all without sacrificing the cost and quick turnaround benefits of digital printing.
Advantages of digital printing:
- Faster turn around times
- Reduced cost of smallers runs
- Ability to change text and graphics on each peice (Variable Data Printing)
Offset printing produces the most consistent, high quality image. But great results are only acheived by a skilled craftsman using good quality equipment. Unlike many budget printers, we use only the best German-made Heidelberg offset presses.
Advantages of offset printing:
- Sharp, clean lines
- More economical for largers runs – the more you print the less you pay per page
- Greater choice of papers than digital
- Ability to add details that enhance your product – ie: embossing, raised ink, varnishes
The small details make your material stand out. We have a wide range of ways to give your product a distinguishing edge. Painted edges, hot stamp foiling, embossing, rounded corners, coil binding, wiro, saddle stitch booklets, laminating, scoring, folding, die cutting are just a few options.
Design & IT Capacity
Our designers will breath life into your imagination. With more than a decade of experience and industry-leading software, we will work with you to create professional, eye-catching projects at a fraction of the cost of conventional design agencies.
- Mac & PC platforms
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Customer Portals
- Reproduce most graphics for clients who don’t have electronic files available
- Archive all files - making changes and repeat work easy and cost effective
Wide Format & Scanning
Acorn offers wide format solutions in colour and black & white up to 40-inches. We can also scan and convert hard-copy drawings such as old drafting documents, into electronic files using this equipment.
Produce excellent technical prints – vivid color, crisp lines fine detail, smooth grayscales. Work with durable – moisutre/fade-resistant prints, even on uncoated bond, with HP PageWide XL pigments inks.
- Point-of-sale posters, colour maps
- Same day service
- Architectural plans, engineering plans, technical drawings
- Seismic logs